Highlighted
Contributor

Re: mahjong remix

Message 11 of 15

Yes, I am getting 5 rounds. Still trying to beat my highest score--which is way below the top scorers .

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 12 of 15

THANK YOU @BobJ685852! I've been trying to get a higher score than 24,000 and just can't. I will take every hint I can 😉

Trusted Contributor

Message 13 of 15

I played it twice and got 26,970 on my second game. Noticed that you have to make your matches quickly and accurately. There is a bonus sound thats gets higher pitched each time you make a match. If you make an incorrect match or take too much time between matches, the bonus timer goes back to zero and starts over. I'll try it a couple more times and see what else I can find out. Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 14 of 15

Yep, you are right.  We are now getting 5 boards.  Have you found the rules?  What exactly do you do to earn bouns points.  And how are they calculated?  I have finished all 5 boards with more than 2 minutes left and can't get over 22,000 points.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

mahjong remix

Message 15 of 15

This game has always been 4 rounds. Now I've noticed that I am getting 5 rounds each time I play.  Has the game changed?    Is everyone else getting 5 rounds?Smiley Surprised

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.