Trusted Contributor

daytime

just how long are AARP's days?    Used to be the scoring for the day ended at midnight----now when I start playing the next day I still have my daily score up from the previous day     but its not the same on all the games    some seem to end their daily score at different times-----please set the clocks the same on all the games at least    but would be best to end after each set of 24 hours...

Does anyone else have this problem??? or is it a glitch on just my computer?    

I'd appreciate and answer from aarp please    and anyone else who could explain this to me..or has the same happen to them...

0 Kudos

Can someone from AARP help please? I had a score in Mahjonng Solitaire today of 95K - started a few hours later and right in the middle of playing several games again my daily score dropped to another number. I've also come back from playing earlier in the day and my daily score is at 0 again! What's up? This score change has happened several times since the "great" game changes.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png