Contributor

bubble shooter

sometimes when i have 100,000 plus points the screen changes to another aarp  page. when i try to go back, i have to start over. frustrating.

0 Kudos
Contributor

At 89 on the games and it is impossible to advance because when I get past the third obstacle that shoots across the page and clears the bubbles off the "shooter" freezes and I am unable to made it produce bubbles. I am beginning to think this is set up to discourage you for continuing. The time before when it took me hundreds of tries to get the bubbles cleared (at about 86 or so) it made me wonder if this was set up to torture you.  It is supposed to be fun but the frustration level - especially knowing it is a game malfunction and not a matter of skill  - it is not right!!  We are old people and this is supposed to give us a good time not be such a discouragement! Please let me know it it is worth my time??

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png