Super Contributor

bored?

Is everyone as bored as I am? This Covid 19 is for the birds, not for anyone wanting to be active. As much as I like playing these games, I also like mingling with others. As you can   imagine I live alone and am alone most of the time. I mask up and go grocery shopping since I like to pick out my own produce and such, but that's about it. Can you imagine what the holidays are going to be like? Me either.

Conversationalist

Never mind. 😐

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Is your name Frank? maybe from Nigeria?

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

for the best, since I read your profile

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I'm not that bored, I have my family around me and my God

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

That's wonderful, I'm happy for you. Say hi to your god for me, won't you? And if you're not that bored, then why bother to ask if "everyone else is as bored as" you which would be, not that bored? I misread your original posting I guess. Oh well, we all make mistakes. You forgive me and I'll forgive you. Thanks too for looking at my profile. I ❤️ attention!

May you never be that bored, ever again! Amen!

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Oh, e isn't just my God as you might think. He is the only True God

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

No ma'am, my birth name is John but most people call me Jack. And I've never visited Africa, yet but I do have plans to go eventually. Probably not Nigeria though. I live in Ohio, Columbus Ohio, born and raised. I thought you were asking for interaction and that's what I was trying to do but if you think I'm Nigerian, I think that I understand what that infers and it also might explain why you're bored. Good day, madam, I'll not trouble you further.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Awwww come on Fork - don't go away.  I could be that Marg knows someone in Nigeria that looks like you?  You do present a great smiling face.  😄

Super Contributor

No, I don't know anyone in Nigeria,  it was just some of the wording in fork's message that reminded me of once of a person trying to scam me. Sorry for the presumption. I am a truly sorry.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I'm not going anywhere. I just respond better to kindness than I do to suspicion. If some one doesn't want to be helped, I'm good with that. I don't ask for anything but maybe a thanks, if I was able to help. Thank you again for letting me help you. Computers have been a hobby of mine since about 1982. I think I've learned a little about their ins and outs during that time. Not everything, each problem is different but I've learned where to look to find solutions.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Truce?

Conversationalist

Sounds good for me but next shot you fire my way, do it privately, please? We don't wash our laundry in public, here in Nigeria!   😉🆗🌺

Kudos
Views