Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: aarp games website down

Message 11 of 13

I am having the same exact problem.  The system updated recently and my computer is fairly new, so that should not be a problem.  I am seriously considering not renewing my AARP membership next year.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: aarp games website down

Message 12 of 13

This is week two with no access to the games.  I too have followed AARP's suggestions and cleared my browser/cookies/etc.  I still don't get any content.  Pages appear for a few seconds and then disappear.  This appears to be a glitch in the new updated games program. Customer service is of NO HELP.  They appear to be reading from a script and do not address the current problem at all.  AARP needs to own up to the fact they DON'T KNOW why the site is down and stop trying to make it appear as if it is OUR problem. It would be prudent for AARP to post a statement on the main homepage site that tells users "the games site is under renovation" until further notice.  Currently, it appears AARP is trying to blame it's members and their "outdated equipment" instead of owning the fact they launched a new program with quite a few bugs still to work out. 

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

aarp games website down

Message 13 of 13

For more tan a week I cannot access AARP games. The site appears for a moment but disappears in seconds leaving me with a blank screen. I tried to change my web browser, I cleared my cookies.to no avail. I called AARP headquarters, again without any results. Any time they make a change in games there is a problem. The old games were SO MUCH BETTER! I enjoyed the old spellbound game, less the new one, now BOTH are gone. Yhe remaining games are mostly hard to understand and not fun to oplay. I enjoyed the old version of eggs, very colorful. You have to understand that many older people have vision loss and enjoy gright colors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users