Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: aarp games website down

Message 1 of 13
Good to know it's not just me, I guess. Wish they would at the very least acknowledge the problem and give some indication of when it will be fixed. Unfortunately, I've not been able to find any answers, but I did find some free sites with the same games that I like to play!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

Just so you know, I've been having this problem for the last several days.  It's very frustrating, and I get the exact error message that you do.  I came here  hoping someone had an answerSmiley Sad

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

I have not been able to get on the AARP game site for the past two days.  Anyone else having this problem?

This is the error message I keep getting.

{"error":"An error has occurred while trying to authorize user. Error: 400 - Bad Request for https://aarpcloud.cdn.arkadiumhosted.com/arenax-api-user/api/v1/user/login?authProvider=aarp&arenaDo..."}

I have the site in my Favorites, but I also tried going the long route through the AARP site and come up with the same thing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

Still happening to me, too

Get a blank page.

Thanks for following this!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13
Do not hold your breath.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

Agree - I downloaded Google Chrome and can now access AARP games.  On Google Chrome I now use Yahoo to go to AARP games and can once again open all the games.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

I spoke to AARP rep again today.  They finally confirmed what we have all been saying for the past 2 weeks.  The site has been down and they are still working out the bugs.  Some members are able to use it if your browser isn't Microsoft Edge.  Apparently (at least that is what I am told) Google Chrome users are able to utilize the game sites.  AARP Rep said they are stilling trying to fix the site. I will try again next week and see how far they have come.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

It is now 8 pm and it isn't coming up at all, only the AARP banner and about 2 inches of blank space above that. I had no problem this morning.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

the game site is not down----it is up and running-----I am playing games using my Chrome browser-----I do not get anything but a white screen using my Edge browser---so   just for aarp games   I use Chrome..   however  there are still issues with the games such as the "daily" scorie tallies which seem to occur at any time.----not midnight -midnight.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13
I am also experiencing this same problem. It just stinks may be if we all stop renewing our AARP cards the problem will get resolved quickly. I like to play games a few times a day to relax and I am not happy
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Learn how to improve your problem-solving skills and enter the Love Your Brain sweepstakes from AARP Staying Sharp!