Honored Social Butterfly

Y Do I Have 2 Pay 2 Play Games on AARP?

I pay my AARP membership 5 years in advance - but everytime I want to play a game on the AARP Website - I have to sit through a 15 second commercial in between each game - every single time - what R the dues 4?

I get nothing else out of this membership

So I decided I would at least get something  for my $$ by playing the games on the site - but I can't play the games without sitting through the ads - which is in effect - simply another fee for using the site

The ads dont play on the sides of the page or the top or the bottom - the software simply prevents you from playing the game until you've watched the ad

AARP is really just all about the MONEY

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hi Mick!

I have ad blocker installed. Easy, peasy and not an ad in sight. If you have Google chrome you should be able to download adblocker plus. Good luck.Woman Wink

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png