Periodic Contributor

Where Are My AARP Rewards Points?

I've completed both the mini and daily crossword puzzles several times, but have yet to receive any points, not even the checkmark that indicates I've completed it. Can someone fix that?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @fayhenri1115, if the puzzle is fully filled in and the “submit score” button does not appear, that mean there is an error(s) somewhere in the puzzle. You can either review the puzzle to try and find the error(s) or toggle on the “show errors” option in the menu. If it’s just one or two errors, using “show errors” should not affect the score enough to not meet the minimum threshold to get rewards points. As an alternative, you can use “Exit” from the puzzle menu. In both cases, once you reach the blue and green screen that shows your final score, your AARP Rewards points should be awarded.

It's also important to make sure you're logged in and that you have activated on AARP Rewards. That just a few minutes and can be found here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/

Thanks for posting to the AARP Online Community. Please let me know if this has helped you. -Lynne

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you for your reply Lynne. Today the Submit button worked, but I still did not receive my 300 reward points, nor is there a checkmark indicating that I completed the activity.

I might also add that I did not receive my 15 points for logging in today nor yesterday.

Thanks for any help!

Fay

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @fayhenri1115, thanks for your post. We'll make sure those points are added for you. In the meantime, I have a few pointers for you.

Before you start playing, double check that you’re seeing the Rewards badge in the description box below the game showing 300 points and the Rewards pop-up in the lower right corner of the screen (see screenshots). If you’re not seeing the badge, please try refreshing the page (Ctrl-F5) or closing out your browser and then reopening. (If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you may need to clear browser history, logout and log back in.)

In summary, as long as you see the badge showing 300 points and the Rewards pop-up in the lower right before the puzzle starts, you should be successfully awarded points at the end of the game. Will you let me know if this solves the issue for you? Thanks!

Daily Crossword - 300 PointsDaily Crossword - 300 PointsAARP Rewards Pop-upAARP Rewards Pop-up

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you Lynne. Your suggestions worked!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Super! Thanks for letting me know, @fayhenri1115 😊

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I should have mentioned that after completing the puzzles there is no Submit nor Enter button to click to stop the clock. The time just continues to run.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png