Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

New Games

Message 71 of 918

Anyone else out there who isn't able to play 5 Roll? Since 11-28-18 all i get is a black screen.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 72 of 918

the new jigsaw game pieces are ridiculous. will have to go back to putting a puzzle together on a table!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 918

New games are not working with my computer system.  Looks like I'll have to go elsewhere to play games.  Don't like the new set up.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 918

Can't get any of the games to work.  When I ty to play...nothing happens.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

The new games

Message 75 of 918

I konly play two games on the website.  Free cell solitaire and Sudoku.  With your new changes made these two new versions hardly ever load properly.  Once in a while (rarelly) One or the other may load load.  Please advise why this is happening.  Thanks

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 918

The new Freecell is absolutely awful. Good grief.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 918

@chj - I have the latest version of Chrome. I like the sound of the cards, just not background music. If I want to listen to music, I can do that myself. I know you're trying to be helpful, but I'd like to see AARP staff responding to all of these complaints & questions!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
chj
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 918

@ASTRAEA - I did try Spider Solitaire and it looks and works fine. The music can be turned off in the menu (the three lines in the upper right of the game). If the browsers you tried it on weren't updated versions, that could be the problem because older versions may not support WebGL. If you do have the latest browser update, I don't know what the problem might be.

I use Chrome and my mother uses Internet Explorer and we're both able to play the new games we've tried.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 918

Greenfelt (https://greenfelt.net/) has a Freecell game (https://greenfelt.net/freecell) that I find very satisfactory. There are other Solitaire games at the same site. I don't know if these games use Flash.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 918

@chj - Have you tried Spider Solitaire? I've tried it on 2 web browsers, and the graphics aren't sharp & clear on either one. There's also annoying jazz music in the background .. and that's not something connected to the browser I'm using. The previous version had sounds associated with the game itself .. when the cards were dealt, for example. The game doesn't need distracting background music, and I happen to hate jazz to start with!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views