If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 31 of 918

Daily soduko does not load

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 918

Boy did are you doing seniors a dis service.. Most of the AARP game players are "seniors" and since you made the change.. the scores, (Flip Out & others) are in such tiny numbers it is impossible to see.  Most of your "new" games are not near as fun as the ones that you for some reason decided to get rid of...

While I understand the need for 'ads' to keep the games coming.. after every little game.. say Eggz which now lasts only about a minute and half.. if one wants to play it the second time you have to sit through another entire ad... can you not just put them on the side.. if a person is interested in the product they can click on.. most of them are for prescrliption meds that take a doctor to prescribe anyway.. not like we can read about it and run out and purchase it.. Bring back the old games.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 918

I played last night and I do not like the change of mahjongg toy chest. Maybe I will play something else.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 918

@aarp Lynne: Also I think a huge problem that you maybe didn't think about was that you broke up social groups. For example in FreeCell there was the same people who played against each other every night. With that gone now that makes it hard for some older people who might feel more isolated now.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 918

Does anyone know where we can download the Classic FreeCell that was on here? I've tried several others but haven't been able to find it.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 918

@@AARPLynne:  Do you know where we can download the FreeCell classic that was on here? The new FreeCell is awful. Thanks. I've found other classic FreeCell games but they are not the same.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 918

@chj:  Wow I can't believe you are saying the games are great!! They are horrible. And 95% of the people on these boards think they are horrible.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 918

AARP Lynne,

It is still really unbelievable to me that your organization would do this to the members. 1. Older people REALLY do not like change. 2. Don't launch a site with new games until the games are fully functional. 3. ASK your clients first their opinions. The Flash could have waited for at least another year. 4. At least try to find games that are similar if you must do this. About 95% of the people on these boards do NOT like the new games. I could have told you that this was never going to work. You are loosing and will loose a lot of clients. AARP of all people should have seen this coming. It's so very disappointing in so many ways.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 918

@AARPLynne - Thank you; you might consider starting a new discussion just for that update, so everyone gets to read it! Also, include a target date when this review is expected to be completed, and upgrades made. [The businesses many of us worked for were expected to meet targets, not just "whenever"]

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 918

NONE of the games load on my PC...............Smiley Sad

Kudos
Views