From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 21 of 918

I've lost my favorite game, Bubble Boo, but the Bubble Dragons will not load on my chromebook.  It gets to the three spinning balls then goes black.  My Chrome is fully up to date.  This is my only device and I'm not happy about losing my favorite game.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 918
Does anyone know how to get out of this AARP community =Games forum. I've unsubscribed 6 times and messages keep clogging in basket. Let face it AARP does NOT care so all these messages are in vain.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 918

Have you tried www.arkadium.com ?  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 918

If you found a Flash "Freecell Solitaire" somewhere in the web, please tell me where. I cannot find anything on the web that is as well designed as the one aarp recently dropped. The cards looked like real cards, easy to see, so much fun to play. I'd love to know if anyone has found the same one online. The remaining solitaire games on aarp are just awful, the blocky, difficult to see and play.

Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 918

I agree that Mahjong Toy Chest is horrible.  Please bring back Mom Jongg (which it "replaces"). The latter was much more enjoyable to play.  (Actually, you don't HAVE to bring it back, because I have found it elsewhere--as I have with most of the games I played on the AARP site.)  Many other sites don't seem to be in such a hurry to get rid of Flash.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 918

I cannot get the new bridge game to work!!  When I try to make a bid - it won't let me click on the correct bid!  Can you please get this fixed?  thanks!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 918
5 roll does is not been displayed
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 918

Totally agree. I'm a senior and was perfectly happy with the flash games. The new Mahjonng toy chest is horrible. Who cares if there's more animated blocks (of which there are too many and are too small)?  And since when is a toaster, a piece of cheese or a ladder considered to be a toy? AARP is supposed to be for peple over 50, this game is more for kids under the age of 25. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 918

I hope you get 5 ROLL installed. That is my most favorite game

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 918

Why are you followung the absurd and stupid pattern of changung something good with lesser?

Kudos
Views