There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Discontinuing Games

Message 11 of 918

@Pepiboy1 - If you're interested, I've looked at Spider Solitaire on several other websites, and the best I've found .. if you're interested .. is: https://www.free-spider-solitaire.com/.

I find the field of play a little too broad, the sound isn't impressive, and I don't think there's any way to keep track of your "top score" because you don't log in. But it's very fast to load & play.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 12 of 918

Why can't you replace them with additional CROSSWORD Games!!!!?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 918
Absolutely supporting you. The new Spider solitaire for instance is awful so the number of people who don't know what are they doing increases dangerously
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 918

The new games are slower then I care to play!!!!!!!!

I am a member using a dirrent name. Have been since 1992 . The games are terrible!!

You should be ashamed of this mess.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 918

3llane - I am sorry to hear that nothing seems to be working. While I too am not satisfied with the way the games stuff is being handled, I think that subscription problems are a different issue. If you go to your account home page, there are two different links you might want to try - maybe you already have, and if so I apologize for stating the obvious - one link is a "send us a message" link, which is different than posting on a comment forum where AARP may not be as active in monitoring, and the other is an online chat window. I know that I have used the send us a message link in the past and gotten asssitance that way. This was a while ago, so it may not work the same anymore, but who knows? Again, my apologies if you have already tried all this to no avail, but I like to try and help if I can! I totally understand how annoying extra, unwanted email is!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 918

yes.  One, two, all. anywhere I can unsubscribe. but it doesn't seem to work... don't want to block but will if nothing else works. 

Let me reiterate, AARP doesn't care about our comments...so long as we keep sending them $$$.   

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 918

Some of the new games simply do not work correctly, i.e. Bridge and FlipOut.

The errors range from not opening at all, to opening but not allowing certain moves like bidding in Bridge and locking up.  It is extremely frustrating.  

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 918

3llane, have you been using the link at the bottom of the email message notifications that you are getting? Or are you using some other method to unsubsribe?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 918

the new Mahjongg Age of Alchemy is not very good.  Smaller tiles and poorer definition.  I will quilt playing it.  

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 918
I have been communicating with them for weeks now about Bubble Dragons. They do no know what the solutions are to the problems.
Kudos
Views