Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 171 of 918

It seems that a great number of people are unhappy with the replacement games; I am one of them.  I find the new games unattractive and much less fun to play.  On the other hand, I have never had a problem playing my favorite games with Flash. Would it be possible to leave the Flash games available for those of us who enjoy them?  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New games won't load

Message 172 of 918

It would be nice if a moderator would explain why the new games won't load.  Very disappointing that the switchover is not going smoothly or with guidance.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Games

Message 173 of 918

I hope that I am not the only member who likes the game Dice Dice Baby. Is there any chance of getting this game back?

Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 174 of 918

Would it be possible to keep "DICE DICE BABY"? I enjoy it very much.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: CHESS GAME

Message 175 of 918

What happened to chess?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 176 of 918

My problem is that I can't get the new FlipOut to work.  My favorite games were the FlipOut, Brix, and Pyramid Solitaire Silver, all of which are being eliminated.  The new games I have tried work okay, but the Flipout does not work at all for me.  I'm trying to figure out if I can do anything to make it work.  I tried changing some settings on my browser to make sure the Webgl was enabled.  There are scores there, so apparently the game is working for some people.  I click on items; nothing happens.  Any suggestions??

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 177 of 918

I agree with some of you other players, I hate to see the old ones go.  I tried the game of candyland and I had trouble reading the blocks, they are small and dancing, it makes it hard to get points. GiGi  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 178 of 918

Thank you for the link! I sure won't be coming to AARP anymore when the flash games are gone!

Kudos
Views
chj
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 179 of 918

You just go to the games as always, on the Games page of the AARP site. On their home page, just click on the menu and Games will be one of the choices. You don't have to do anything else.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Trizzle NaN

Message 180 of 918

Same thing - on my 8th game maybe, going really well and score climbing up to 50,000+then NaN.  Same thing two days ago.  What's going on here?

Kudos
Views