Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 1 of 918

Thank you for your overwhelming response!  With the high volume of feedback we received, we aren't able to respond to all of your posts. Know that all posts have been reviewed and taken into consideration. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate AARP teams to improve your experience with the new games.

Addressing some of your concerns, please visit the following links:

This post is now closed to be read-only.
Is there anything else you want to share with us about the new games? Tell us by joining a conversation or starting a new one in our Games Forum.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 918

I just want to report that this morning the new Bridge Game is worse than ever.  For the past few days, I've been able to play when I can remember that to bid Hearts I actually have to put the arrow on Clubs.  This morning I attemted to bid 2 Hearts, put the arrow on 2 clubs and guess what registered?  3 No Trump!  This is not acceptable.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 918

I agree.  It was one of my favorites.  How could they ruin a good game?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 918

some games will not load, like bubble drag

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 918

Please open my new account.  I entered a new password.  I would like to play games online, free please.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Discontinuing Games

Message 6 of 918
Try going to Arkadium directly: support@arkadiumsupport.zendesk.com. While they haven't solved the problems, they have responded directly to me.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 918

I am still unable to play Mahjongg Dimensions or even Dark Dimensions. Both games load slow and the response when you hit the icons is a slow motion explosion. You also must hit the icons multiple ttimes before it responds. Definitely I am not able to do the levels during the allotted time. I contacted AARP about this a week or two ago and was told that they would look into it. Apparently it was not fixed. You sure you can't go back to the old flash drive?

JLK

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 918

I wonder if the senior executive of AARP has any idea what a mess transitioning the games to the new programs has become! I can't believe in this day and age that such terrible alternatives would be offerred for long-standing and enjoyable games. AARP has effectively eliminated its reputation for providing games for older people to play. Perhaps the senior executive will only find out when the bottom drops out of subscription income and reduced visits to the games (hence loss in advertising revenue). I think Arkadium, which holds the rights to all the old games, must take some blame as well. They've probably put them in storage, and made a fortune by selling new games. The mistake they made was that the games were made for five year olds, not adults, so its definitely a lose-lose-lose situation for  AARP, Arkadiu,, and us.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 918
Check the software you have. Spider solitaire and several others came built-in my Microsoft software for free. My scores are tracked.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 918

Thank you for the advice and for acknowledging my response.  It's appreciated.

Kudos
Views