Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 151 of 918

You took the Flash games away a day early and my laptop will not open Crescent or Addicition Solitaire.  I haven't tried any other solitaire.  It seems this new foremat doesn't work any better.  I don't like the jigsaw puzzles.  Why do they have to be timed and not let you finish them.  I retired so I could get away from the pressure of deadlines. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 152 of 918

Changes to Flash games are terrible!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New games won't load

Message 153 of 918

My games won't load either. I do have windows 7 though. Is that the problem?

mballski@live.com

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Elimination of old flash games a day early

Message 154 of 918

Thank you for the comment that you accessed an old favorite through your bookmark...I was able to do so also and enjoyed one last time with a solitare game I have enjoyed playing

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 155 of 918

Just wanted to let everyone know they can find their games at Arkadium.com/games.  They don't have the problems that the AARP games have: they play fast, the images are not pixilated, they don't cause Internet Explorer to crash.  Maybe AARP should work on getting Flash fixed, make it more secure and less susceptible to hacking.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 156 of 918

I am disappointed with AARP that you are not keeping your word of discontinuing multiple loved games on 27 Nov. They were not to be discontinued/expired till 11/27/2018, yet most of those that were to be discontinued are no longer accessible today 11/26/2018.  Don't like when anybody lies and does not keep their word, particularly an establishment such as AARP. It would seem to me with your vast connections that someone would be capable to come up with a platform that could continue to support these games?  Concerning that you have not paid attention to the thousands that are opposing your decision.  Does that mean you do not keep your word on your other products??? I wonder?

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 157 of 918

Nice job AARP for taking my (our) games away and substituting very inferior replacements.

I see and read all the responses and notice that AARP does not respond thus does not care!

I WILL be dropping my renewal!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 158 of 918

Why! You just got rid of a bunch of my favorites! Was that really neccessary?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 159 of 918

Just want to put in a second request for a new version of Beach Sudoku.......I see that today 11/26/18 most of the old versions are already gone. Thanks. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Elimination of old flash games a day early

Message 160 of 918

I came in from chores and decided to take this very last day to up my all-time score on the particular Mah-jong game I like. It's gone! A pale replacement is the only one that I can access. Yes, I've tried the replacement, which is not anywhere as good as the Flash game. Furthermore, a couple of the new games freeze my screen, which has never happened before. If you give a date, you should stick to that date and give us a day to say good-bye to our favorite games.

Interestingly, I can access one of the old games—the one I happened to bookmark in order to get into the site—but if you didn't bookmark a game, you're out of luck.

Kudos
Views