With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Elimination of old flash games a day early

Message 161 of 918

I'm very disappointed in the new games.  Actually, I hate them.  I wish the previous Eggs was available as I absolutely do not like Eggs Blast.  This too shall pass as I am moving on to new game sites.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 162 of 918

The new games are awful.  They won't load up correctly and go spastic on the screen flickering everywhere.  Also, others run out of time but continue to play. Flash was a lot better for individuals with computers.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 163 of 918

I hope I can get into the memory games. I paid $35 to access them.  Whst System requiremements will be needed?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 164 of 918

I would also like to know if the games can be played on Windows 10 because I am not familiar with WebGL games.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Elimination of old flash games a day early

Message 165 of 918

@nancyh33,

You are so right.

Over the years, anytime AARP changed ANYTHING on this web site; they have always screwed things up.

They've done worse then be a day early; I assure you.

IT staff must be volunteers.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Elimination of old flash games a day early

Message 166 of 918

I was so disapointed to see the old flash games are no longer accessible as of today, at least I am unable to access them...I thought the final day was November 27th. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 167 of 918

So much for the changes happening on the 27th. If I had done such a poor job choosing and rolling out a straight forward change like this should have been, I would have been fired. Makes me wonder about the rest of AARP and the quality of product there. Not good. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 168 of 918

Looked forward to playing my last day of Deja Vu Solitaire and all the games are gone!  Only the new ones remain.   It's not the 27th!   

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 169 of 918

I am so upset about the game changes. The replacement games are a joke. Not to mention that you have already taken away some, and I thought I would have one last day to play, lmao. AARP, why are you doing this, it sucks!?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Where can I find my favorite games that are being discontinued?

Message 170 of 918

I have been playing Solitaire games - Klondike,  Freecell and Surf Solutions.  I can't locate same on the internet.  Any suggestions?

Kudos
Views