When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 181 of 918

where is the link?  It is all nice that you keep listing the games and say that they are already in the browser.  Where is the link?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 182 of 918

Not to worry Zoey7 the new & "improved" games are horrible!  You click on one card and another card is selected...it does not work properly.  I tried telling AARP but, they just kept sending me messages that the Member Benefits people will be in touch about my membership...they are starting up a subpar game.  The flash hangups are more tolerable than the new game.  We will both have to find other bridge sites.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 183 of 918
Backgammon game
Submit score but clock continues, as such score never recored
Kudos
Views
rd7
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 184 of 918

While I agree with the decision to leave Flash behind, why haven't you addressed the problems with the substitutions? Several of the "new version" games get all the way to the "play" button, but when you press it, nothing loads but a black playing screen. I haven't tried all of the new games, but can vouch that the new "backgammon" and "10x10" games do the black screen.

I have a perfectly good, frequently updated HP desktop with Windows 10, Edge, Chrome and Firefox. So, your saying that our browsers 'include' everything for the new games is not a sufficient answer when this problems occur.

Please give a response that explains how and when you will fix these problems...either from your end, or with instructions on what we need to do on our end.

Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 185 of 918

The new version of Freecell is very disappointing. The final score, if you complete it without using the undo option, is always the same, regardless of the amount of time it takes. I am not necessarily competitive with others, but I do like to compete with my previous best score. Too bad this is no challenge any more.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 186 of 918

I'm not so old that I am resistant to change, but in this case, all of the games I enjoy have been transformed for the worse.  The graphics are inferior, and they are somehow clunky to play.  I am a busy, active person who enjoys several of the mah jongg games to clear my mind and relax a bit.  I'll be looking for other sites when you drop the flash. I'm very disappointed.  

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 187 of 918

I'm not so old that I am resistant to change, but in this case, all of the games I enjoy have been transformed for the worse.  The graphics are inferior, and they are somehow clunky to play.  I am a busy, active person who enjoys several of the mah jongg games to clear my mind and relax a bit.  I'll be looking for other sites when you drop the flash. I'm very disappointed.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New games won't load

Message 188 of 918

I have the same problem both on my laptop which has Windows 8 and Chrome and my desktop which is Windows 10 and Chrome. For them to answer the question about WebGL by simply saying WebGL is in your browser isn't the least bit helpful. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 189 of 918

I assume these changes are like so many things advertized to be good or great. It is all for saving money. Unfortunately, when you pay less, you get less.

One example is the replacement for Spider Solitaire. Yes, it is one of my favorites. The artwork is clean and doesn't interfere with playing.

However the replacement that you have displayed is very poorly designed and the artwork is truly sloppy. Whoever created the artwork needs some more schooling in drawing and needs some knowledge about business. Your new version is basically ugly and offensive to look at.

For me, this is very offensive. I like to see intelligence as skill in anything such as this. Changes that were made were NOT needed, and some simply interfere with playing.

I have tried playing your replacement game, and it is very unpleasant. You may not have any other objections to this change, or even others, but there are other glaring differences in other replacements. This just happens to be one of my favorites.

This isn't the only one that shows similar problems, it just happens to be one of my favorites.

Getting the game free is nice even though you sometimes cram a lot of ads in with them, but it isn't nice enough to try to play something that is truly a mess.

Thank you for the chance to state my opinion. So far, what I have seen of all the games I play, I have been disappointed. Paying for well done games is not out of my game.

Dorothy A. Duplissey

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 190 of 918

My favorite "old" games are FlipOut and Brix, which are slated to be removed.

The new FlipOut doesn't seem to work on my desktop (Windows 7).  Is there something I can do about this situation?  The other new games I have tried are working fine.

Kudos
Views