Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 221 of 918

The new games are trash

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 222 of 918

Based on the underwhleming number of responses (ZERO) it is quite obvious AARP does not care.... 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 223 of 918

I just have to say - this sucks.  I play Metro Match every day.  I have tried the "replacement" - it sucks.

It:

-is too small to see - they offer an enlargement, but that interferes with game play if you need to use it

-when you click on the tile it often does not flip - you lose time and there is nothing you can do

-the time of the game is way too short for an older person.

All I can think of is that AARP's game guru is 25 years old, and does not have slower reflexes, weakened eyesight, and their brain moves a little slower.  I find it insulting that AARP, who is supposed to be our champion, would change to something so insensitive to their target audience.

When Metro Match is gone, I am gone from AARP.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Deja Vu Solitaire

Message 224 of 918

I have been looking for a replacement game, and the only one I found close, is this:

http://cardgamespidersolitaire.com/ 

Will miss seeing the top scores, but it seems that they have taken down our game, 10 days early.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 225 of 918

I am going to miss the games I have enjoyed very much. I found a couple that aren't too bad, but Bubble Dragons...half the view is covered so you can't see what you are shooting at. I don't like the Jogsaw puzzle game that is staying; the pieces are very much NOT user friendly from a visual perspective.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 226 of 918

.The new games are definately not as good as the old ones.  I'm lookimg elswhere,  I've found cross words that are equal or better than the AARP games that are no longer available.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 227 of 918
I tried playing/loading a few new games, all I get is a black screen.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 228 of 918

I really like the Arkadium Freecell Solitaire that will be discontinued. I have tried the two 'replacing' it but they are not as good. They are kind of klunky, not a visually easy to use, and/or slow.  I hope you come up with some viable solutions or games. 

Also when will you come up with a AARP game app for mobile phones or more suitable mobile views when logged into your website from mobile phones? 

Thank you!  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 229 of 918

Eggs Blast is no where near the game that Eggs Classic is.  Please have the developers work on a new Eggs game more like the one being removed.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 230 of 918

Ok so this is my question. Flash is being dicontinued by Abobe. The games that are now available using Flash will end. Obviously the companies who devloped these current games must realize that the flash platform will no longer be available for their games so why aren't they also changing over to a new platform? If they are indeed changing to a new platform to deliver their games then why doesn't AARP use that platform and thus keep these game?

Kudos
Views