With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 261 of 918

I tried your new spider solitare. It sucks. It is slow and jerkey. no enjoyment to this version. you might do well to not change to this version. Mike Lorichon

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 262 of 918

Thank you for posting this as I am having the same problem and it's so frustrating 😢

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 263 of 918

I certainly applaude your inclusion of new games.  On the other I am extremely disappointed that Bridge will discontinued.   So disappointed I will not renew my membership in AARP nor will I further contribute to the organization.   Enough said...

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 264 of 918

cm4623964, i also have windows 7. one of the most frustrating things about these new games is that some of them work just fine; others (like my previous favorite, spellbound), either don't work at all or let me play but don't allow me to post my score. the inconsistency is more than irritating. the other most frustrating thing is that no one at aarp is addressing any of our concerns at all. they are just forwarding everyone's complaints to one another. useless! i am sure all of us would like to hear from someone at aarp as to whether they are going to try to correct these problems or address any of the concerns of their members.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 265 of 918

I can not get the New games to open.  My computer has Windows 2007, is that too old of a version?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Games

Message 266 of 918

Well, my favored Mahjong goes away.  I am sorry to see that.  Currently, I can't play either old or new games.  I expect that could be my story until the update in late Nov.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 267 of 918

Glad you are on top of this event.. Everything sounds wonderful.   flash flash flash gone

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

new bridge game

Message 268 of 918

Thanks for updating the bridge game. The old one crashed all the time. I've only played the new game one night, but it seems so much better. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Discontinuing Games

Message 269 of 918

This is sad news indeed.  It affects most of the games I play regularly.  Guess I'll need to find another source for them.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 270 of 918
Have you tried clinking in the "BLANK BLACK SCREEN" to see what happens? This happens to me with Trizzle and all I do is click in the screen and it comes right up...
Kudos
Views