Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 281 of 918

You are taking away all the good games that I like to play so 2 thumbs to AARPWoman Frustrated

None of the new games you are adding look intersting . I don't care nothing about playing no dang black jack and etc. Smiley Mad

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 282 of 918

You have addedmore icons.  While they are lovely, it makes the screen harder to see because the icons makes all of them smaller.  Evidently, your games are only designed for the young with better eyesight,  The older generation loves your games.  Maybe you could design some games for us, even just some of the games.

I really appreciate being able to make my comments heard.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

HORRIBLE replacement games!

Message 283 of 918

I agree with lh7546----these replacement games are indeed slow and clunky and difficult to see and it's not just because I'm old. They are frustrating because they are so slow. How about getting this right?

Heather B

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Games Not Affected

Message 284 of 918

I agree with lh7546----these replacement games are indeed slow and clunky and difficult to see and it's not just because I'm old. They are frustrating because they are so slow. How about getting this right?

Heather B

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 285 of 918

To AARP Lynne:  I know you are trying to put a positive spin on this but I feel like you're not listening to the people on these posts.

I will miss all of you who play FreeCell. It's been fun!!

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 286 of 918

To AARP Lynne:  I know you are trying to put a positive spin on this but I feel like you aren't listening to the players of the games at all.

I will miss all of you who play FreeCell at night!!! It's been fun!!

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 287 of 918

To AARP Lynne: I know you are trying to put a positive spin on this but I really don't think you are listening to people. Which is a shame.

I will miss all you players out there of FreeCell. It's been fun!

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 288 of 918

I totally agree lh7546! I don't know what the rush is with Flash either. They seem like they are pushing this down everyone's throat and the new games are horrible. I guess we will have to end up on other sites that still carry our games.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 289 of 918

I tried the new Solitaire Silver and it's a horrible game.  The numbers are big and blotchy and hard to read - all in all a very poor change.  The current game is clear, easy to read, realistic looking, and fun.  Please reconsider the change.  Thank you. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 290 of 918

I agree with zoey7.  Have same concerns as poster. Though, there is a "flag " on the games we are losing. They are mostly the ones I like too. Seems like the more "ahead" we go, the farther away >

Kudos
Views