Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 321 of 918

I agree with those who are disappointed to be losing our favorite games.  Why was this change necessary?  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 322 of 918

HEY EVRRYONE!!! All our games are on the HSN.com website!! That's right .... Home Shopping Network! Just type in arcade games!!! They're all there!! Can even enlarge to fill entire screen if you need! Better than on AARP website!!

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: @lindaatrea51 - Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 323 of 918

I agree that the new games are very slow.  It often takes 2 or 3 clicks of my mouse to get the game to respond, and that means that the game ends long before I am able to make all the moves I would like to make.  I have searched the Internet looking for ways to make the games respond faster to my mouse clicks, but I have not found an answer.  I know it is not AARP's fault that Adobe Flash is being discontinued.  They are still trying to give us games we enjoy.  However, it isn't much fun to click my mouse and get no response while playing the new games.  Does anyone have an answer for this, a way to make the games respond to the mouse click the first time?  I am using Edge, and it works fine with the old games that use Adobe Flash.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 324 of 918

Will any of the new games at any point in time respond fast l like the old versions? I have tried several of the new games, but they are excruciatingly slow. Not even worth playing. If the new games are never going to be any faster, it would be a courteousy to let us know so that we can find games that work properly.

Thank you,

Linda 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 325 of 918
I have tried the new Freewill Solitare. Don't like it as someone else mentioned everybody gets the same score when you win as there is no time clock. So I can't even compete against myself.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 326 of 918

I have already tried the new Freecell Solitare game and it is not a challenge at all.  Like someone else said, everybody gets the same score and you yourself get the same score every time you play it if you win the game.  No timer to make the difference.  

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 327 of 918
I agree!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Deja Vu Solitaire

Message 328 of 918

I have been playing this game for ten years.

I recognize several who are usually in the top ten on the leaderboard regularly and feel as though I know them.

What games have you found that are anywhere similar to Deja Vu?

Do you know of anywhere else this game can be played?

Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Discontinuing Games

Message 329 of 918
well, that is everything I play. bummer. not good for your members at all!!!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 330 of 918
agree!!
Kudos
Views