Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

chj
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 341 of 918

AARP isn't discontinuing Flash games just to take them away from you. Adobe, the company that makes Flash announced a long time ago that they would be discontinuing support for Flash and all the browsers followed suit. Flash has always been subect to security problems. You don't have to buy new gadgets to play the other games; all browsers will support the platform the new games run on. You shouldn't have to do anything at all. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 342 of 918

This is distresing news.   I realy enjoy these Mahjongg games and puzzles. The new ones you're dishing out are very pale  in color and fuzzy shapes ... hard on old eyes.  Pastel colours to match in a game are not fun...they're rather tiring.  Please bring us something with dicerning shapes and colors!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 343 of 918

Please keep the old "Mahjong Dimensions".I have been playing it for years. It helps tremendously with eye, hand and brain coordination.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 344 of 918

When are you going to fix the new version of Spellbound so that it retains my highest score (daily, as well as "ever")?

Don't mind playing this version, but it is annoying to not know whether I am "improving" my scores or not!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 345 of 918

Hi! I tried the new version of Freecell that you provided the link for.  It got to a point where in the old version the cards would have cleared themselves, and I still had to manually move the cards. Not so much fun!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 346 of 918

Unable to play 

Mahjongg Solitaire

FireFox browser! Works well in other browsers

Windows 10 laest update

Here is what I see....

AARPgames.png

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 347 of 918

Hi. Yes I tried the new FreeCell game. I don't like it.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 348 of 918

Hello, @jimdia. We have a new version of Frecell Solitaire available right here: https://games.aarp.org/games/new-freecell-solitaire. Give it a chance!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 349 of 918

You bet, @j96142s, all of our games can and will contninue to be found at games.aarp.org

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 350 of 918

Hi, @lincayer. Mahjongg Toy Chest has a WebGL replacement version and we expect to be releasing a WebGL version of Mahjongg Age of Alchemy very soon. We hope you and your husband will continuing enjoying these games!

Kudos
Views