From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 431 of 918

I have spent many happy hours playing the Original Mahjongg Dimensions, so many happy hours that they are uncountable. I miss it. The new version is not to my taste at all and I don't care for the new graphics. Ce'st la vie. First World Problems. So I don't play anymore and I now have many more hours a day to devote to living! The world turns.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 432 of 918

I habve tried the new version of Crescent (the game I enjoy) and think it is totally UNSATISFACTORY.  I do not like the new format or the change in the riles of the game.  Please leave the old version alone.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 433 of 918

I regret to inform you that I will probably be cancelling my useless AARP membership after you cancel my favorite games. I find your services just a way to get money out of seniors who cannot

benefit from many of your discounts. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 434 of 918

New Spellbound won't give me my score at the end.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 435 of 918

I'm in agreement that AARP reps probably don't read our comments or care whether we like or don't like the changes they have proposed.  Maybe there are new people on staff, and they think they have better ideas.  It seems like the tech generation has a need to continuously disrupt things.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 436 of 918

I'm in agreement that AARP reps probably don't read our comments or care whether we like or don't like the changes they have proposed.  Maybe there are new people on staff, and they think they have better ideas.  It seems like the tech generation has a need to continuously disrupt things.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 437 of 918

I have played Freecell for a very looong time.  I have tried the new replacement and, maybe it's just me, but I don't think the new one works right.  Everyone scores 260 points and the "cards" are very hard to see.  There's got to be something better, even with the new format.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 438 of 918

Honestly I doubt that anyone from AARP reads these posts anyway and if they do will totally ignore all the comments and complaints and do what they want to anyway. Very sad.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 439 of 918

Why have a forum that does not answer the only question that needs to be answered...what games will the new format have?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 440 of 918

The new Pyramid solitaire is crap. If you clear all of the cards the game ends. Why? Like the current game, you should get your three deals every game. Please find a better replacement. Thanks. 

Kudos
Views