Watch AARP’s Movies for Grownups awards show online! View the streaming video on PBS.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 481 of 920

I tried one of the new games. 40 Thieves. Hmmmm, when one clicks on "hint" it gives you goofy replies. Not always but if there are two options available it keeps taking you from one to the other and back and forth and it never goes beyond this. Kind of annoying. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 482 of 920

The new Bridge Game doesn't seem to work.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 483 of 920

i cannot get the new spellbound game to register my score! please do something about this!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 484 of 920

I've been trying the new games and they're great! I don't play games on my phone, but they work even better on my deswktop than the old ones did. Load much more quickly and have excellent graphics. I'll miss my crossword puzzles but I'm very happy with the change.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 485 of 920

Dont like timed games like the original toy chest.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 486 of 920

I really love the JokerPoker game.  Please keep it!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

please keep regular eggs on!

Message 487 of 920

please keep regular eggz on only game i play many times a day every day

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 488 of 920

Is there a way to report bugs and  complaints on the new games.  I have tried all the substitutes for the games I usually play (which are all going away).  There is a bug in Crescent solitaire in which sometimes you are unable to move a card.  I tried the new Spellbound, and liked it better except at the end of the game, the icon for ending that game didn't work.

These aren't a bug, but are annoying.  In the new Crescent solitaire, the suit of the card is WAY too big and the numbers, id's of the cards are WAY too small.

The tiles in the new Mahjong dark dimensions are ugly.--completely outclassed by the previous tiles AND when you click on a tile to see what it is, it doesn't show on the tile, you have to look up into the corner to see what it is. This isn't a good idea in a timed game.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 489 of 920

A sad thing about aging--how we always have to keep losing the things we love/like/are used to.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 490 of 920

@albertin - Last night I noticed a NEW Mahjongg Age of Alchemy so I tried it two times.  It is not the same as the one we have been playing, but it is similar.  However, it is very slow to respond to the click of my mouse.  In fact, quite a few times I had to click 2 or 3 times in order to get a response in this new version.  The slow response reminds me of the response time in the old Majongg Garden game, and I finally gave up on that game.  Perhaps the new version will improve in time.  The only complaint I have with it is the slow response to my mouse action.  You might try the new one and see how it works for you.  

Kudos
Views