Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 481 of 918

i cannot get the new spellbound game to register my score! please do something about this!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 482 of 918

I've been trying the new games and they're great! I don't play games on my phone, but they work even better on my deswktop than the old ones did. Load much more quickly and have excellent graphics. I'll miss my crossword puzzles but I'm very happy with the change.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 483 of 918

Dont like timed games like the original toy chest.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 484 of 918

I really love the JokerPoker game.  Please keep it!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

please keep regular eggs on!

Message 485 of 918

please keep regular eggz on only game i play many times a day every day

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 486 of 918

Is there a way to report bugs and  complaints on the new games.  I have tried all the substitutes for the games I usually play (which are all going away).  There is a bug in Crescent solitaire in which sometimes you are unable to move a card.  I tried the new Spellbound, and liked it better except at the end of the game, the icon for ending that game didn't work.

These aren't a bug, but are annoying.  In the new Crescent solitaire, the suit of the card is WAY too big and the numbers, id's of the cards are WAY too small.

The tiles in the new Mahjong dark dimensions are ugly.--completely outclassed by the previous tiles AND when you click on a tile to see what it is, it doesn't show on the tile, you have to look up into the corner to see what it is. This isn't a good idea in a timed game.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 487 of 918

A sad thing about aging--how we always have to keep losing the things we love/like/are used to.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 488 of 918

@albertin - Last night I noticed a NEW Mahjongg Age of Alchemy so I tried it two times.  It is not the same as the one we have been playing, but it is similar.  However, it is very slow to respond to the click of my mouse.  In fact, quite a few times I had to click 2 or 3 times in order to get a response in this new version.  The slow response reminds me of the response time in the old Majongg Garden game, and I finally gave up on that game.  Perhaps the new version will improve in time.  The only complaint I have with it is the slow response to my mouse action.  You might try the new one and see how it works for you.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Games

Message 489 of 918
Will Spider Solitaire still be available on "Laptop Computers" after this NEW List goes into affect? I still do not understand what WebGL is nor how it will benefit me? I just want to have continued access to the 'Spider Solitaire' game, with no interruption after this change takes place!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 490 of 918

The new Pyramid Spider is boring and not challenging.

The Pyramid Spider SILVER is the game for me.

Do you really HAVE  to  "expire " it ?

Kudos
Views