Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Games Not Affected

Message 491 of 918

You are saying that My favorite Game, Spider Solitaire, will nolonger be available in the NEW Game List? Why would you eliminate this game? I joined AARP because of this game! When I can nolonger avail myself of this game, I also will disappear from The AARP site and Membership!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 492 of 918
Just tried to play the new "Outspell" (like scrabble) and the game cuts off one of the help menu items and you can't get the whole frame to appear....so bad!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

new games

Message 493 of 918

You have quit Monkey gems noting Bubble dragons and bubble dragons saga are similar. They are not and they don't even work.  You said the games would be great and work better well WRONG.  Perhaps you shoul have tried them first. Some of the other new games are the same,totally useless and unresponsive when trying to play, and don't try to blame my compute because it's not.  Thanks for turning years of pleasure into disapointment.  Also Mahjongg Garden is not like Mahjongg solitare.  I can't believe the games you dumped and the games you kept.  Not cool for us shutins AARP.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 494 of 918

I will defenitely be cancelling my AARP membership because they are taking away all of my favorite games.  The ones they are adding and keeping do NOT mentally stimulate the brain!  They are childish games.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 495 of 918

Love playing your games

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Another problem that AARP might consider fixing

Message 496 of 918

I totally agree with you, because it is really disturbing to try and play the games when that bar gives you half a screen to play with. Could you please do something about it? Thanks in advance.

Pat

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 497 of 918

I just tried the New Pyramid Solitaire and I hate it. The game is much slower the new cards look awful and it does not offer the same features as the old game. I use the game to keep my mind active, because it involves mental math. The new version is just like what's happening to the schools, dumbing down. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 498 of 918

Just wanted to say  that I can't understand why Freecell Solitare is being dropped totally  I know so many people who play that game including myself and I have played it since I started using the computer.  It's even my chiropractor's favorite solitare game.  It seems so popular so why has it been dropped?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 499 of 918

I've always love and enjoyed the AARP games.  Many of the games I loved, Monkey Gems is one, do not show up on the new list of games.  Some of the new games are sadly not up to the graphics of the old Flash games.  Example, Mah Jongg, Age of Alchemy...the graphics are not up to the quality of the previous game and there is no longer a choice of views, the one they chose is flat and boring and difficult to play.  I'm not sure why Flash is no longer being supported, but it seems that at this stage of technology the games should be of better quality not worse.  I know the games are basically free, but it's sad to see these changes being made...most of the games that have been converted are poor substitutes for the originals.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 500 of 918

I just played the game Marjong  Toys.  The toys are so small a senior can go blind trying to find the toysl.  I didn't find that in the old toys game.  I hope this will be a wake up for your workers to make sure that these games are ok for seniors  also brind back Alchemy.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season