Ready for your next job? Get a free resume review from AARP Resume Advisor.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

New mah jongg tiles are harder to see

Message 651 of 920

The images on the tiles are not as well defined as they were in the older format. I am getting cataracts and these are more difficult to see. Is there any way of making them appear larger.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Discontinuing Games

Message 652 of 920

Gee, I don't play all these games, but all the games I do play are here. Thanks a lot, Adobe!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Harder to see

Message 653 of 920

For those of us with less than perfect eyesight, the markings on the new mah jongg tiles are harder to see. The markings are not as well defined. Is there a way to make them appear larger.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 654 of 920

Why do you have to take off TOY CHEST and Mahjongg Age of Alchemy...these are two of my favorites...my husband and I are senior citizens, are both retired and spend a lot of time doing these "EASY' and FUN puzzles. We like the plain old matching Mahjogg type...they are quick and easy and a lot of fun.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 655 of 920

I LOVE the new version of candy crush. "Sweet Shuffle" is great, thank you for this game. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 656 of 920

Tried new site.  AWFUL!  Cards too big.  Colors too bright.  Does not have the look of playing cards.  Too hard to see.  Background wrong color.

All reasons why I did not choose other numerous sites.  I'm a card player and I want to see cards that do not look like cartoons.  Guess I'll have to start looking elsewhere.

Whatever possessed you to change  a perfect set-up.  Can't you drop Flash and keep the set=up as is?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Games

Message 657 of 920
I do not have a mobile device
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 658 of 920

You got rid of the only game I play.  I am done!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 659 of 920

So far, definitely not impressed with this new format on Addiction Solitaire. Harder to view, don't like it showing me where the next card might be, don't like the way it shows the need to reshuffle ... took me a bit to find it at first. Yuck!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Discontinuing Games

Message 660 of 920

Are you actually serious that there will be NO crossword puzzles? That's the ONLY reason I regularly visit this website. I hope you make arrangements to provide crosswords to your many, many subscribers who enjoy solving them.

Kudos
Views