Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 671 of 918

You are correct.  It is time to make a change.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 672 of 918

If Eggz Blast can be rewritten, why can't Eggz Classic?  Is it me or is the only purpose to AARP is to make me pay money to be bombarded with ads???   Great business plan!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 673 of 918

crappy versions of the originals. Understand why you are making the changes, but these versions just look amateurish compared to the originals. Won't be back after the originals are deleted.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 674 of 918

I am more concerned about having to play the mahjongg dimensions newer variation with the bright, neon colors.  Their shapes and colors are harder to see.  I like the old game with the standard colors.  PLEASE redo the game with the necessary technology, but keep the old colors and shapes.  The other is just weird looking. Also, for someone my age, the bright colors and smaller shapes are harder to see.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Games

Message 675 of 918

what do we use in the intrim to play games? I experience difficulty after playing a couple of times.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 676 of 918

I just went to play Monkey Gems and its gone!!! Please don't due away with Monkey Gems-Pegland-score-eggs. I like a challange of moving objects. Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 677 of 918

THANK you for giving us WebGL BRIDGE!!! and mahjohng dimensions

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Games

Message 678 of 918

Please add Mahjong Age of Alchemy.  I is the only game I play regularly.  Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 679 of 918

You really have to wonder which is more clueless, the devry dropout that changed things or the idiot at AARP that appoved it. Please tell all of your sponsers that I found another website and will not be renewing my membership with such a joke of a company.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 680 of 918

@AARPLynne - There have been so many new posts to this topic, why isn't it showing up on the main screen with trending topics .. but is buried here in the Games section? I remember the last time AARP changed the game system, and there too the graphics were horrible .. but after much negative feedback, they changed at least some games to ones that were slightly better. AND AARP IS DOING THE SAME THING AGAIN; YOU'D THINK THEY'D LEARN FROM PAST MISSTEPS!

Wonder if there will be any response from AARP, or this is just to let us get our frustrations out, and there's no chance they'll look for better alternatives.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views