Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 701 of 918

Hi, Your new Eggz Blast won't record my score at the end of the game. It just keeps showing it blank.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 702 of 918

@AARPLynne - I just checked out the new Spider Solitaire .. the cards aren't crisp & sharp! As we age, our eyesight isn't what it used to be .. do we have to use games that make us feel like it's worse than it is, because the game is "fuzzy"?! I also had the sound on .. and suddenly instead of just the sounds of the cards shuffling & things moving, it started to play jazz music in the background! UGH! If I want to listen to music, I can do that myself ..and I hate jazz. Every time you switch games, they go from bad to worse. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 703 of 918
89 of existing cancelled and 24 new shown!!!!Really?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 704 of 918

I play Mahjongg Dark Dimensions frequently, and use the Arabian Nights version.  I just checked out the new WebGL Dark Dimensions, and it only has the classic version.  I really despise the icons used in this version.  Will it be expanded to include an Arabian Nights version?  I'm gonna be really unhappy if it isn't.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

New Toy Chest

Message 705 of 918

Tried the new Toy Chest on my desk top, what a joke!  In 21 seconds on the game, or 3 minutes wall clock I gave up.  Kept getting "AARP NOT RESPONDING DUE TO LONG RUNNING SCRIPT".  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 706 of 918

Please don't change Jigsaw Hard!!  This puzzle has helped me deal with lots of tough times in my life.  The new Jigsaw is just as dumb and simple as any other puzzle online.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 707 of 918

I have looked for the new version of Spellbound and the link to it is not operative. Y'all said this would be available today, the 29th. Can help?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 708 of 918

@AARPLynne - Can I ask why you posted this message on 10/4 .. but I didn't get a warning pop up when I started Spider Solitaire until today .. 10/29?! And why not have a direct link from that message to the list of games being removed .. instead of having to hunt for your original post to find a link?! This is so typical of the AARP team; not very organized!

As people have left Online Community and the regulars who enjoyed non-political chats vanished, Playing Spider Solitaire is one of the few reasons I even access this website. If you don't have a new version of Spider Solitaire in the new line-up, I'll have little reason to be here at all. I guess you folks don't care.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 709 of 918

Just click on the "30 new games" link below and you'll see the full list.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Discontinuing Games

Message 710 of 918

Can you bring back a version of Nit Pix? Please? 

Kudos
Views