Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 711 of 918

It's disappointing that some of my favorite games will disappear.  I tried the "new" freecell.  Design makes it harder to see--and slight modifications to the game make it less fun.  Hopefully game developers can modify games like this to make them more enjoyable.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 712 of 918

ABOUT THE ONLY THING I PLAY ARE THE JIGSAWS. THIS SUCKS I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 713 of 918

Hi-

I was looking forward to playing a new game but, after seeing the ad play fine, the game did not appear. Is there something I need to do on my computer?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 714 of 918
What they said..........

"This will make all AARP games available to all players on any browser and device -- desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones and tablets."
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 715 of 918

Would like to keep my favorite games which are Maajong. soliate and Crossword  Easy and Crossword Expert> Thank You!!

\

Bonnie Holmes

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 716 of 918

Try not to worry.  Here's what they said........

"This will make all AARP games available to all players on any browser and device -- desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones and tablets."

Hopefully that will prove to be true

Happy gaming!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 717 of 918

I play KLONDIKE SOLITARE, is my game going to remain on AARP

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DEJA BOO!

Message 718 of 918

Just saw the announcement on the games page.   The only game I am competitive in is Deja Vu Solitaire as it's untimed.   Trying to be open minded I clicked on the "substitute" game 40 Theives.  It is in NO WAY like Deja Vu.  It is a Free Cell game, not a regular solitaire game.  Other games I play have a "new" version which is pretty much like the old.  PLEASE find a "new" version without flash so that those of us who like this game can continue.

On the plus side, maybe I won't spend so much time on the games page, lol.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 719 of 918

Thank you for the information on Flash -- it does help clarify the process. However, some of the changes that are coming through are not "wonderful", to these older eyes. I really don't need a lot of "bling", if you will, to keep me involved -- in fact, I find it distracting and unpleasant. So if the current version of Mahjonng Dimensions that popped up last night is the direction being followed, my list of games is going to rapidly grow shorter. It's unfortunate that this is the case -- too bad we've conditioned younger generations (!) to expect all the extra flash. Doesn't work for me!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 720 of 918

I have played the old Mahjong Toy Chest for many years - it is the only AARP game that I play.  I understand the problems with Flash and why it is being discontinued by Adobe.

The new Toy Chest is very unsatisfactory and unplayable.  The images and the tiles are too small and the images look fuzzy on the screen as compared to the Flash version.  I play on a 14" laptop and  use corrective reading glasses.

Please fix this issue as this is my favorite game.  I'm sure many other seniors will feel the same way.

Kudos
Views