Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 721 of 918

Thanks for proving once again that you are out of touch will the audience that you claim to serve.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 722 of 918

The changes will most likely allow AARP to present more flashing ads. It's sad that someone decided to change something that one looks forward to. At least I'll be saving money by no longer supporting AARP.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 723 of 918

I am very disappointed in the games that will be eliminated.  I have been playing them for a long time and LOVE some of them (Cressent  Solitaire especially).  I am in my 70's and I truly believe these games help keep my mind and memory sharp.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 724 of 918

from what I've seen so far new games (arcade) seem to be dumbed down version of old.  Folks out there have opinions?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Games

Message 725 of 918

All of my games are expiring: Mahjongg Dimensions New, Mahjongg Dim,ensions, Daily Crossword and Crossword Easy. I have Windowsn XP on my PC and no other devices. Will I be able to play these games in WebGL and how do I get that program? I'm a senior citizen and like these games to keep my mind sharp.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 726 of 918

I understand the need for change at times.

The "new" version of Addiction Solitaire I will not be able to play anymore...

the blinking cards irritates my eyes. Is it a feature the user can turn off?

Hoping,

Jan  Bartolotta

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 727 of 918

I am a senior who cannot afford the most modern of electronics.  This cat game helps me to relieve stress, thus alleviating my pain.  Please do not make the changes you have posted here

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 728 of 918

Please don't remove the Mahjongg Toy Chest game. It's my absolute favorite game! Also, please don't make it difficult for those of us seniors, who aren't all that tech-savvy, to switch to something new. My son gets tired of me calling to ask him to come over to "fix" something I don't understand or know how to do on the computer. Thanking you in advance.

Denise

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 729 of 918

The least you folks could do is to let us play the games that will be "expiriing soon" UNTIL they actually expire.

I took a look at what you think is similar to "Tumble Tiles" and it is so visually hideous that I don't even want to play!

I'm stuck on level 125 of Tumble Tiles and would like to finish the game before the expiration date. At least honor that much.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 730 of 918

Can you send the Cologuard ad with it?  

Kudos
Views