Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 811 of 918

This was fun but this unilateral decision to stop the ones I enjoy early is annoying. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 812 of 918

For those of us who use Microsoft Edge as our browser since it came with Windows 10, will we be able to play the games on our laptops and desktops?  I saw other browsers mentioned but no mention of Edge.  Thank you in advance for your answer.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Discontinuing Games

Message 813 of 918

Will there be anything like Crescent Solitaire?  Will I still be able to play games from Aarp on my laptop?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 814 of 918

Will the games still be on Windows 7.

I alredy have Adobe software.

I am a member with AARP.

Regina Irvin

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 815 of 918

What if we use Edge as our browser?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Beach Sudoku

Message 816 of 918

I'm really going to miss Beach Sudoku. I have never seen it anywhere else and it's pretty much all I play on this site. Smiley Sad

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 817 of 918

Good afternoon to all! From the entire Games Team at AARP, we want to thank everyone for their participation in this forum. Some really great questions are being asked here and we hope you are benefiting from all the questions & answers being shared.

As we said before, we pledge to be as transparent and accommodating as we can during this transition. We are dedicated to providing you a fun and challenging games experience!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Games Not Affected

Message 818 of 918

Hi, @mwitmeyer. Unfortunately, we don't have an identical WebGL game for Bryx and it will be replaced by Flip Out. While they are different games, they do share some similarities in how you play them, as well as they both test your memory skills. We regret that we don't have a closer replacement at this time. On the bright side, aside from the new games we're adding on October 25 (including a few member-only titles), we will continue adding more games in 2019, including more members-only games. Perhaps there will be some new favorites among them for you.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 819 of 918

We understand your frustation, @GeorgiaL. Unfortunately, we are faced with a situation where Flash will be fully discontinued by its manufacturer, Adobe, by the end of 2020, and browsers have already started to phase out supporting it.

While some games are going away, many will be replaced by a fun selection of new games. And, there will be no change in how you get to them. Check out this list of games that will stay the same, and also these new games that will be added on October 25.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 820 of 918

Rest assured, @m7113s, there will be nothing fancy or different about playing the new games. In fact, we think it will be quite seamless. We're happy you are excited for the new games!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera