Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Upcoming Changes to AARP Games

Message 831 of 918

Thank you for explaining what will be happening to your games.

You got me very concerned that they were going to be taken away, or I would have to do some fancy tech thingy.

Looking forward to the new edition!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 832 of 918

Thanks for your positivity, @Fabriguze!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 833 of 918

Good morning, @guiherd. You will be able to play most of the new games, whether or not you're a member or signed in. Of course, if you want you scores saved or a chance at the leaderboards, please do sign in. We will also have a few new member games, for which you will need to be a member and signed in as well. Thanks for your question!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Games Not Affected

Message 834 of 918

What about bryx?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Games

Message 835 of 918

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you for keeping Bridge as one of your games.  You don't realize just how important my daily Bridge games have become.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Games Not Affected

Message 836 of 918

My main recreation at my age has been playing Bridge, a game you do not list as being available after Flash is ended.  I would hope you are able to find another bridge game as my life will be very empty once its gone.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 837 of 918

With your upcoming changes, I hope that you get rid of the wide red heading.  It takes up too much of the playing area.  I have my screen on increased size to be able to see some of the playing tiles.  I have a larger screen  & have games enlarged & still can't play some of them..No it's not because I need new glasses, the ones I have are only 1 week old.  Please consider this with your new game designs!   Thanks   PL

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 838 of 918

I really like Majohngg DImensions.  The old version.  THe graphics on the new one and too much alike.  No fun

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 839 of 918

What do I need to do to get the AARP Games when the change takes place on Nov. 27, 2018?

I don't want to lose them.  My favorite is the Jigsaw Puzzle, but I like all of them and I do play many every day..

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 840 of 918

I hope this dosen't effect Sling Shock. I play these games every day to keep sharp, and past the time!

Kudos
Views