Community Manager
Community Manager

Try These New Games!

Greetings, AARP Gamers! We just launched three new games. We hope that playing the new games may bring you some enjoyment and stress relief in this uncertain time. The new games include:

Lumeno (for AARP members)

• Connect dots, use boosts and special orbs and clear the lighted board

Jewel Shuffle

• A luxurious, relaxing match-three challenge

Daily Solitaire

• A new deck each day gets progressively harder, from easy Monday to expert Sunday
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

No kudos for you!!!  Give us back the old Maj Jonng Dimensions game!  The icons on the new one are two small and the print too fine!  What is this?  An eye sight test???

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I just tried Lumeno.. I think I'm going to like it once I figure out how to get 1 million points like some of the other new players are already getting. The most that I could score was 100,000. They must be VERY quick learners. Here we go again! Woman Wink LOL! 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning @Bklyncowgirl! We’re so happy to hear you tried the new game Lumeno and like it. Because Lumeno has no timer and uses boosts and multipliers, high scores of a million+ are achievable. Keep playing and keep practicing and I think you'll see your score continue to improve!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Lynne, you are so right! I was playing in the wee hours of the morning (this game is so addictive) and I scored just over 500,000. I actually got on the scoreboard! WOOHOO! Then someone got a score of 1M (?). I agree that it's very possible to top the one million mark, but the fact that there are multiple scores of exactly 1M looked a little suspicious to me. Is that the highest that you can go or is there a hack for this game that gives a player that exact score? At any rate, I really like this new one.

Judith... If you've ever played Bedazzled, Jewel Shuffle works in much the same way. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bklyncowgirl, I'll second that woohoo--congrats on reaching the Leaderboard!!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Lynne!

Jewel Shuffle & Lumeno are both pretty cool games.

My Lumeno high score is 750,810 (so far)

My Jewel Shuffle high score is 135,875 (so far)

Still working on both of them.

Appreciate all the effort you put into the game site Lynne.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for saying so, Bob (@BobJ685852)! Thanks for trying the new games--congrats on those scores!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Thanks, but who need a game that is any harder (like the solitair) than we already have? LOL

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I tried the "Jewel" game and I guess I just don't understand ! Nothing worked? HELP !
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @JudithP526204! Thanks for checking out Jewel Shuffle. Here's the gist of it: Try to match jewels of the same color. To do this, swap adjacent gems to create links of three of a kind to clear them from the board. Create longer links to earn bonus points and unlock boosters. Take your time and practice--you can play until you run out of moves!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Juggling Caregiving Amidst Coronavirus this Holiday Season

Join AARP's Family and Caregiving Expert Amy Goyer to uncover the best ways to navigate the holiday season with your loved ones. Ask and Learn Now.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg