Super Contributor

True not recording my scores

how do I get my scores entered in true. it doesn;t let me enter

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Just another interesting score,  at least dt3759  is getting more reasonable with his scores  2727,  the last ten high scores have all  been 2 digit double numbers  8282  4040  etc.  At least be a little more creative.   The scores dont matter to us,  we have a pool going on what his next numbers will be,  perhaps he just stops at interesting numbers.   Anyone out there know how many questions there are before they start to repeat ?   or do they ?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thanks also for the tip,  my friends ans I have been playing true for quite a while and have never encountered a problem until now,  after you pllay a while the questions do start to repeat so the game can be a question of memory,   we play now to see who can find a new question !  It adds to the game and we know who did it and then be able to get to it.  Anyway,  the problem now is it seems someone has found a way to manipulate the high score leaderboard,  or the clock or both.  A scor of 6633 is beyond believability,  at 10 seconds a question that is answering a question non stop for almost 18 hours and the ten seconds includes computer printing the question,  still, the time frame is almost unbelievable.  Pause the game and find the answer would add more time  , no matter how you do it it still adds up on time sitting looking at a screen,  for what,  a score absolutely no one believes !  Thanks for the time to vent and our little group will continue to play and watch for new questions 

Super Contributor

Hi Lynne your a genius! It now works Thank you for your time

Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome, @GaryT58030, glad I could help.

Regular Contributor

New high score again,  I thought 6363 was unbelievable   Now its 8282  in number 2 position  650   does seem questionable  with a 4004 thrown in  all these in 2 days

Super Contributor

we are surrounded by pure genius

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GaryT58030, I made a discovery and uncovered a glitch. To save your score in True, return to "categories" then click the hamburger menu to "quit" and save your score. Now I see myself on the LB with a whopping "7"🤣

Super Contributor

Thanks Lynne your the best however never ever underestimate that Black Jack dealer  LOL

Community Manager
Community Manager

@GaryT58030, thanks for giggle 😊

Super Contributor

Hi Lynne thanks for getting back to me.    There is no log in page   however my name does  show up next to high scores. I just played a fast game scored 14 but it still didn't record anything. Do you think its the black Jack dealers hit squad?

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GaryT58030, the same thing happened to me when I just played. My score isn't being saved to the leaderboard. I'll pass this along to the tech team to see if this can be fixed. Fun game though!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GaryT58030. Thanks for your post! Please double check to be sure you are logged in. Your score will record automatically once you are logged in.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png