Community Manager
Community Manager

Trizzle is Back!

Great news, gamers! Trizzle is back after being closed for renovations for a few months. It's enhanced with different graphics and features you’ll enjoy including missions, boost and trophy room.

Play on and enjoy!! https://games.aarp.org/games/trizzle

Regular Contributor

Good to hear, I was here today just to ask the very question of when it would be back.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@je1020, what a coincidence, that’s great! Enjoy!!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thank you AARP !    The new Trizzle is great!    I love this game, even though I am not that good at it.  I like all the different challenges and trophys.   It was worth the waitSmiley Happy

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @honeybee2u -- thanks for that wonderful feedback! We're so happy you're pleased with the new Trizzle. 

Play on and enjoy!

Joyce

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Uh Oh     I was doing great on a Trizzle game when all of a sudden it froze----nothing I did could make anything move----had to refresh and start new game.    This has happened twice now-----hoping it doesnt happen againSmiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

the game froze again two more times---on my desktop----using Chrome

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @honeybee2u, sorry about that! I'm hearing that some iPad users may be experiencing issues with gameplay after updating to iOS 13, and we’re working to resolve this issue. If you think this may be the case for you, check out the details and troubleshooting steps in another Online Community discussion. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

GOGGLE CHOME ONLY WORKS FOR A FEW HOURS ON MY IPAD PRO. WONDER WHAT THE DEAL IS? 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Today TRIZZLE worked for 2 hours after I got GoGGLE CHROME (as suggested by AARP) then it quit again!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

this was on my desktop computer using Chrome

0 Kudos