The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Time Frame for Fixing the New Games

Message 1 of 2

Hello, @ASTRAEA. Thank you for your continued interest. As I wrote, we're reviewing all the feedback and suggestions on various games, including Spider Solitaire. In doing so, we're evaluating which new game graphics need improvement and exploring options to do so with our games vendor. As of now, I don't have a specific timetable to share. However, when I do I'll be sure to communicate that here in the forum. I wish I had something more concrete to share with you today but I don't. Thanks for your understanding.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Time Frame for Fixing the New Games

Message 2 of 2

I asked this question the other day, but see that the existing discussion(s) lambasting the replacement games have been closed by AARP .. so I'll ask it again now:

Based on what has to be > 1,000 specific comments about the replacement games being poor quality & not working properly, and AARPLynne's comment that, "Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate AARP teams to improve your experience with the new games," which new/replacement games are going to be upgraded, and what's AARP's projected schedule for accomplishing that?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies