Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Thrown out again

Message 1 of 3

It happens to me all the time when I'm playing Outspell.  I just start over, and it asks me if I want to continue my previous game, I say yes, and then I'm back in.  Frustrating, but now I'm used to it.  

It also happens to me when I'm playing Wordwipe.  And that one doesn't let me pick up where I left off.  That's more than frustrating.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Thrown out again

Message 2 of 3

Hi @myraandjerry, by any chance are you playing on an iPad? This seems to be a known issue, however, it's been tricky to recreate. Any details you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

@myraandjerry wrote:

I was in the middle of playing Bubble Dragons and  it stopped shooting and took me out of the game.  This has happened several times in the past few days.  I logged in and out yesterday.  I hope you can get these games straightened out   Very frustrating

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Thrown out again

Message 3 of 3

I was in the middle of playing Bubble Dragons and  it stopped shooting and took me out of the game.  This has happened several times in the past few days.  I logged in and out yesterday.  I hope you can get these games straightened out   Very frustrating

Kudos
Views
Replies