Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: They just cant resist. Another cheater on the loose.

Message 1 of 12

If they replied that would admitting that they are cheaters

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Its possible truthseeker66. Not sure whats going on with these crazy scores. These folks must think we are a bunch of doddering couch pillow idiots if they dont think we are gonna pick up on these astronomical unearned high scores. I have sent private messages to some of these folks politely asking how they achieved such an awesome score or how much time bonus they had at the end. Amazingly, no responses yet! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

could be, I am honest & expect others to be also, but that's not life. It doesn't take much to jerk  my chain these days. I am so bored having to stay out of the public domain due to the virus, so be nice!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

If possible, that definitely makes sense. I don't have the techy know-how to do either. LOL!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

BobJ685852, I just had a thought when I saw your post re: the Scramble Words suspicious high score.  Perhaps the cheaters (on any of the games) are not scaming the games by slowing the timer or cheating at playing the game in some way, etc., but merely hacking into the Top Scores box and typing in fictious name(s) and fictious astronomical score(s).  If one knew how to hack into the games domain this would certainly take a lot less time than actually playing each game to get the high score, especially if one slowed down the timer for each game.  I think the payoff for the cheater(s) may not be playing the game fraudulently to get a really high score, but to scam the scoring system by adding false players/scores and to jerk all our chains!  haha

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

Here's another gem I saw yesterday. Scramble Words is a timed game that lasts 4 Min 40 Sec.

My high score is 48,950 and I finished that game with approx 2 Min remaining. With a score of 374,000 that means this person completed all 4 levels and typed in close to 100 words in approximately 10 Seconds. Hmmm. Smells kinda fishy to me. ScrambleWordsCheat#1.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

I think that it's more than one person doing this (I think they are teaming UP). Cannot believe that there is one person that is that  smart & only playing games. Go out & make big money.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

I'm not sure what bothers me more, the fact that these morally bereft people are cheating or that it bothers me as much as it does. I would have hoped that at this stage of the game I would be above caring what these juvenile seniors do.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

I don't know what  game you're talking about, but it seems that we have another  one on Pyramid.

20,660. bonnie  is one of the best players out there and she never got that high. Come on someone,

get the cheaters off the boards.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Actually you are not supposed to be able to manipulate the timer for games.  That's why it's called CHEATING!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE