Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: They just cant resist. Another cheater on the loose.

Message 11 of 12

Actually, I would love to turn timer off.  I just want to be able to use this activity for skill building.  How can I manipulate the timer---for other games, too?

And I would like to see tips for games  

I play these for self satisfaction.  I think there should be a way to play both ways and only post those with timer.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

They just cant resist. Another cheater on the loose.

Message 12 of 12

Here we go again. Got a screenshot of an accomplished cheater extraordinaire. I've played Mahjongg Remix several times and its a challenging game. My high score is 30,490 and that was buzzing thru it with minimal mistakes. I have seen high scores in the 32,000 range which are reasonable and attainable if you play a perfect game with an awesome time bonus. But....this loser must think nobody will notice his 81,640 high score which is completely impossible without manipulating the game timer. Hope he gets caught cheating on his taxes or shoplifting at a Toys for Tots fundraiser. Karma will s**k for people like this.Mahjongg Remix cheater.png

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE