Social Butterfly

Thank you, AARP, for providing these FREE games!

Realizing there are reasons for tech updates that some don't understand, and I apologize for some of the rude comments/demands posted following each update.

And there are sometimes things that make us a little upset following updates, I want everyone to understand these tech issues are NOT AARP / Arkadium issues; it's TECH everyone; it will never stop changing/evolving/updating, and everyone relying on that tech will need to accept and move on following updates. I personally thank all who work in tech to keep us safe online and providing free fun...

Especially @AARPLynne for everything you write to keep us civil 😉

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Periodic Contributor

ditto WebWiseWoman. I have made comments on the games also but only to express what I'd like to see as changes are being made. Being retired from a career in data processing I understand the complexity in the coding involved so you have my support as well AARP team - thank you.

I also thank you AARP. My husband is a retired computer programmer and I appreciate your hard work. Thanks again AARP

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Positive comments do help. However, paying attention to comments need to be addressed. Tech support is TECH. This AARP site and there are some issues that are security oriented. I've seen no comments from any TECH people to even suggest there may be a resolution of issues. There are evidently some people who have moved on.
Social Butterfly

Thanks, jk! I've provided tech, software and hardware support for last 30+ years and haven't experienced any of the issues blamed on "AARP" for the games; I run 3 different systems (W10, Google and Apple).

I also would not provide comment (as IT) except internally; never externally (except perhaps during the inet outage a few years ago that impacted multiple internet connections when I contacted customers via phone, when possible, to explain global issue).

Just saying, depends on OS/hardware/internet connectivity before blaming AARP.

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you kindly, @WebWiseWoman. I'm part of a terrific team of hard working people that focus on games and your post really gave us a boost!

Social Butterfly

True! Thank all the @aarp Team for continuing to provide us these perks! 

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png