Community Manager
Community Manager

Tell us why you think Jeopardy!® is the best game of all time.

Many of today’s fans of the popular TV quiz show "Jeopardy!®" might not realize that the show started back in the 60s.

Tell us, what do you like most about "Jeopardy!®"?

Do you play along as an armchair contestant? Enjoy the suspense of “Final Jeopardy!®"? Tune in as part of your nightly routine? What categories do you always ace … and which gives you a knot in your stomach when they come up?   

Join the discussion! To play along simply post a reply below! (Remember to show appreciation to your fellow enthusiasts and give ‘em a Kudos!)

Kudos
Views
Replies

Jeopardy is a very rewarding game, helping a person to use their brain potential, and helps me as an elderly person to stay sharp! Please continue to offer Jeopardy!

0 Kudos

Well designed, fun, entertainingand even educational.  Thanks for a great fun game!

0 Kudos
Contributor

It was fun and easy to play, but it stopped working half way through? What happened? The app froze up and would not advance!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Very fun and challenging!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Spoiler
    Where can I find rules to play?
0 Kudos

The challenge is fun

0 Kudos

Challenges your mind and a great learning tool.

0 Kudos

watch Jeopardy fo years, very educational for all ages

0 Kudos
Contributor

Jeopardy inspires people of all ages to learn. Alex Trebek inspires everyone to try. Everyone has fun.

0 Kudos
Contributor

This is a game that challenges your mind and brings out information you had long forgotten.  It also is a great way for you and your spouse to compete against each other and still stay married.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Contributor

It tests your knowledge and memory about a wide variety of people, places and events, and also items that we should have become aware of or familiar with as we moved through our lives.  Plus it is fun. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I watch Jeopardy all the time on TV and enjoy answering the questions. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I think Jeopardy is a great game to play because it awaken your brain and you get to challenge others with that

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Years ago, I used to think I did pretty well on the TV arm-chair version of Jeopardy, but I certainly didn't show well this week in the Tournament.

I hate old-timers disease!

BTW: Since I'm only 5 years old with xx years of experience, I'm not sure I have old-timers disease, but I sure can't disprove it by my brain farts.

Congratulatories to those who get to go on for the final round next week.

Good luck!

Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I love the Jeopardy tv game show and I also love this AARP game of Jeopardy.  I hope you will keep a version of the game on your regular game line up.  Very mentally stimulating.

Social Butterfly

Even though I'm not a "high-roller"..just being able to participate and surprise myself by having the correct answer is satisfying. Also a morale booster as the "old gal" still has her smarts, plus I always learn something new. That's important to learn something new everyday...I must say that I have looked forward to this game on AARP everyday and hope that it will continue even though no prizes will be given which is okay with me...points are enough...I imagine you would have a good following ...
Contributor

I always learn something new and frequently surprise myself with knowledge of certain subjects. At my age that is quite a fete.

0 Kudos

The game stops after single Jeopardy! No double Jeopardy! on 2 days,

0 Kudos
Contributor

Because it requires you to think and the categories are broad. Some luck helps, but I always learn something. Keep it coming. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Last nite - Ken Jennings won the Jeopardy Tournament, was declared the G.O.A.T.  - Greatest Of All Time - and took home the trophy, title and One Million Bucks!!!  Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wilful, isn't that incredible?! What a thrill. I read that his earnings total over $4.3M!

0 Kudos
Contributor

The greatest game because it makes you think and it makes you realize that you know more than we think we do, amazing how much we store up unknowingly at times

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

You use your brain and seriously have to concentrate.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I wish I could say it's the best game ever but I can't get into the game for 1/14. it's now 7:54pm on west coast making it 10:54pm est. since todays results end in 1 hour and 5 minutes guess no entry for me for todays prizes.  that's enough for me. no more game time for Jeopardy for me.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Stu777----the wrong dates are listed under the daily games but you can see which ones are "open" to play
Give it another shot!

0 Kudos

Jeopardy is a fun trivia game. However most success dependents on the speed the buzzer is pushed.  As we age reflexes get slower so aging contestants may know and answer but don't have the reflexes to be quicker than younger contestant.

Also Alex Trebeck who is quite critical and demeaning to some contestants has never to my knowledge been a contestant.  What is here afraid of?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Jeopardy is the best game ever. It is a learning game and it is fun to play. i hope it is around for a long time. I love it because it let you know how smart you are.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Keep this as one of your regular games.  And add a scrabble game. They are both fun and mind stimulating.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I , too, would like to see the Jeopardy game kept on as a regular game.

katlusty---have you tried Outspell?     that is a scrabble game. Lots of fun

0 Kudos