Regular Contributor

TRUE ? Trivia

Looks like the cheaters are continuing,  we have been playing this game for quite a while and for the most part it has been skill and determination,  and a little luck.  Every now and then the same individual shows up and scores big,  while  a 1000 is a great score and something most strive for, (it takes around two hours to do,  nonstop without a single miss,)  Maybe one or two a month this player swings in and last month it was 8000 +  16 hrs of playing  now this month with two days left in the month it is 6868  --  Scores are always combinations of numbers  7171  3838  6622.  We all know what you are doing,  no one takes it seriously.  If you want to impress the other players tell us how you do it ! 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Gee I hit 42 once and thought it was great  but as my friend use to say when cheaters are outlawed only outlaws will be cheaters.

Kudos
Views
Contributor

How very true,  The game is not as much skill as great memory,  the questions are the same just in a random order that  doesnt repeat until over a thousand.  The challenge is time,  to score a 1000 takes an hour and a half if you are really fast and never miss,  I think there is a way to pause the game and look up answers,  still takes time

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png