Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE BLACKJACK GAME-WHY IS THERE STILL NO FIX?

Message 1 of 14

It has now been over SIX MONTHS since I reported that three to four players of this game had found a way to post IMPOSSIBLE SCORES to the games platform for this game. Just today, one player posted an almost 3 BILLION score. He already has an 8 BILLION score posted as the high for the month.

Scores in the hundreds of thousands and maybe even a million or two are attainable in this game but there is NO WAY to attain scores in the BILLIONS legitimately. It would take MONTHS to score BILLIONS of points.

It seems that this game is of no importance to the operators of the games platform as nothing has been done to correct this issue in over six months.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

I guess that even after 5 months either the game administrater, or AARP are trying to fix it or they threw up their hands and said there is nothing they can do. Heres some food for thought  ....how many people have read this post and besides the 2 of us who else has contributed a single word  the answer is no one. That could be the clue you seek. No one cares were just sounding like bad sports if they don't comment on an open forum like this they certainly not contacting AARP and expressing their concerns. Small numbers generally don't get attention and that is the case here. My guess writing them again will produce the same results. Just go play have fun set a score you wish to beat even thuogh you know the top tier of the list will be high just making the list is the objective at least you can play and then get on with your day  have fun.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@GaryT58030 wrote:

I agree totally that a billion points is crazy but thats the way the game or people set the score so all I can say is play on go smaller and enjoy the competition to your expectations not the billion dollar boards.

Now there's TWO players with 5 BILLION point scores. It is two of the same four or five players who have found a way to post impossible scores.

These BILLIONS are impossible to score using the games platform legitimately, of course.

I just wonder why almost 5 months have gone by and no action has been taken by AARP to rectify the situation.... not even an update.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

I guess it.s just you and me there is nothing more we can do  except watch and let others complain like we are doing and go on with our lives.  I agree totally that a billion points is crazy but thats the way the game or people set the score so all I can say is play on go smaller and enjoy the competition to your expectations not the billion dollar boards.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@GaryT58030 wrote:

Yeah that 1 point person has returned and it's back to the same old rubbing peoples faces in it.                                       

And once again today, they placed their pre-selected score ahead of the leader. They've done this so many times, regardless of the amount of points the leader has, one knows that they are selecting a score and PLACING it ahead of the present leader.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@GaryT58030 wrote:

What they should do is rename this game the cheaters name and put a beware notice that your high score will not be allowed due to computer interference and finish it up with the skull and cross bones  oh wait that would be doing something   sigh                                        

Now there is a 5 BILLION POINT score.

Even if it were possible, it would take weeks to accumulate a score that high.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@GaryT58030 wrote:

It sad that people have to hack a system to win a game that costs nothing.

Please note today that there are TWO SCORES in the BILLIONS.

Scoring that high is IMPOSSIBLE legitimately.

I informed AARP of this issue 4 months ago and as evidenced by these TWO SCORES in the BILLIONS, absolutely nothing has been done to correct the issue.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

Yeah that 1 point person has returned and it's back to the same old rubbing peoples faces in it. Yesterday i had the oppertunity to surpass her but, didn;t want to try because i knew what would have happened.   It sad that people have to hack a system to win a game that costs nothing. Appartently AARP could care less about this situation and just allows these people to continue doing what their doing. What they should do is rename this game the cheaters name and put a beware notice that your high score will not be allowed due to computer interference and finish it up with the skull and cross bones  oh wait that would be doing something   sigh                                        

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

As can be seen in today's play, there is a player that is able to assign a score rather than play for the score.

They have assigned a score of 1 point higher to both today's high score 10,001 over 10,000 and also for the monthly score, 410,001 over 410,000.

IMPOSSIBLE without some type of spurious mechanism.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@GaryT58030 wrote:

Tell you what I am going to do I will write to them again and mention your unanswered post as well.

@GaryT58030,

I never said that my posts went unanswered. Please do not mention my posts at all; I can speak for myself.

Kudos
Views