There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: THE BLACKJACK GAME-WHY IS THERE STILL NO FIX?

Message 11 of 14

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with AARP and I can feel your frustrations. Tell you what I am going to do I will write to them again and mention your unanswered post as well. I can tell you love to play that game and want a chance to go for the top spot so I will write again thanks for your compassion in this matter,

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Thanks for your response but I am afraid that, after 4 months, there is nothing that has been done to correct the issue.

The scores that you state are "run up" are IMPOSSIBLE whether someone sat there 10 hours or not.

How right you are about the player that repeatedly posts scores 1 point above the next highest score. This occurs whether the previous player has 1,000 points or 1,433,000,000 points. It is further evidence that the player is able to SELECT a score to post rather than PLAY for one.

As to a response from AARP, my experience was not the same as yours. Enough said.

I am sorry that I have slightly disagreed on several points but, after four months, I find it amazing that the same issues still exist as existed four months ago.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

Thank you for reporting this mess to AARP.  I also wrote to them and received a very nice reply. It seems like they are willing to try things to get a better handle on the game. There should be a daily limit on the points and the amount of times you can best the top player. There is one individual who likes to top people by one point it looks like they are rubbing their noses in it, and the Billion Dollar scores are rediculas. Every one wants to get to the top spot that's our nature but with the same peop;le running up these outragous scores it.s impossible unless you want to sit there 10 hours. The main character hasn't been on in 2 weeks.   2)  there seems to be a tightening of the game a bit I know it keeps getting me and 3)  continue to address this with AARP give a few days  write again with all your concerns they really want to hear frpm anyone with any concerns.  All it will take is a couple of adjustments by the games website and thigs will get back to an even keel.  Thanks again

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE BLACKJACK GAME-WHY IS THERE STILL NO FIX?

Message 14 of 14

It has been four months since I reported that 2-3 players have figured out some way to hack the games platform and input IMPOSSIBLE scores.

This has been going on continuously for the last four months with no fix in sight.

Even today, on the MONTHLY SCOREBOARD for BLACKJACK, there are scores of 6.3 BILLION (6,399,999,000) and 3.1 BILLION (3,140,823,000).

It would take years of play to accumulate those scores in a legitimate game.

It is the same two to four players that post those scores.

There has been no update for months on the progress made by the product team to address these IMPOSSIBLE scores.

Kudos
Views
Replies