Contributor

Sweet Shuffle Strategy

For Sweet Shuffle fans, here is a helpful youtube strategy tutorial. Finally! I love this game, and knowing the strategy makes it more fun and challenging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xkyzBIEyUQ&feature=youtu.be

Contributor

Thanks for the video tutorial. I am doing all the techniques and strategies mentioned and have a high score after playing for a couple of months of about 90,000. Every day I see scores of over 100,000 and I recognize the same players in this list, so they are obviously seeing things better or have some other techniques that I am not seeing or using.

If a player that has consistently scored over 100,000 wants to share one advanced technique, it would be most appreciated.

Just to cover some of the things that I do from a strategy and tactical perspective, I try to review the entire board to create the rotating pepermints, striped and dipped candies.If I create a pepermint, I try to save it until I am stuck in unwrapping a candy, or ideally, I have a few pepermints and I explode them in succession in order to get the majority of the board with only a few types of candies dominating, thinking that it may then be easier to create more peppermints, striped or dipped candies.

Other strategies or tactics you deploy are appreciated. I enjoy the game since it takes concentration and a strategic approach.

Contributor

Aloha AZ, 

First off, "Thanks" for the positive comments and your willingness to find the cure to this puzzle.

Brother or Sister, I'm in the same boat, as you. Watched a few vids about some tactics  maybe  I'm demented already but I just can't get the tactics or the tactics to get above 100,000...thusly, I apologize for not having the cure, but just sending Alohas and sunshine from Hawaii...

I'll keep trying and if I figure something out, I'll lyk....oh, yeah, I'll give the cell to the grandkid, he'll crack it in half hour...I'll be back...

Aloha, 

Robert 

P.S. Hope your health is well, and your entire family. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you!
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarieA281967 thank you for sharing this resource!

0 Kudos