Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Spellbound

Message 1 of 9

I like Scramble words fine. What I would like to see is words that are not completed when you run out of time be completed so you can see what they were.  It helps me learn more words and helps me get better

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 2 of 9

Scramble Words is nowhere near as good as Spellbound was.  Unfortunately Scramble Words is being forced upon us.  Also there are  in my opinion too many crossword puzzles.  Not everybody enjoys crosswords.  Couldn't some of them be taken away and have Spellbound returned?  The word search is rather juvenile.  How about something a little more adult?

Highlighted

Message 3 of 9

For some reason Spellbound is being discontinued on many platforms across the internet.  One of the main reasons I joined AARP  was the fact that Spellbound was a part of the games selection, I probably willl not renew my membership when it expires.

Did it occur to any of you to pose a simple question to members "Would you support replacing the game Spellbound".

Would you please give the reason this was done, there is always a reason.

Highlighted

Message 4 of 9

Scramble does not replace Spellbound,,, I liked Spellbound much better...why not have both?

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 5 of 9

I never had a problem before with accessing the games on AARP. Now that you have changed the system, I cannot access them at all -- no matter what I try.  I think this a problem on your end. Please let me know what to do.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 6 of 9

I likded Spellbound better. You say key is to use as many bonus letters as possible.

How do you know what they are when forming words? Only show bonus words when game over. Help, please.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 7 of 9
Hope you find some way to return Spellbound. It was one of my favorites. Played daily.
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 8 of 9

Spellbound is my favorite game and I look forward to playing it everyday.  I don't like crosswords or other crazy letter games and I am certain that you should reconsider discontinuing SPELLBOUND.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Spellbound

Message 9 of 9

Many of you have expressed that you will miss the game Spellbound when it’s discontinued. Thanks for your feedback. We’re happy to report that Scramble Words will replace Spellbound on the refreshed game site. It’s very similar to Spellbound, but it also gives you the ability to shuffle letters and see what the words are to be made. We find it to be quite fun and lively, and we hope it will become a new favorite of yours!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.