Contributor

Scramble Words

Can someone explain why in Scramble some games will cut you off before 2 minutes.  I was in the 3rd window of a game and it stops after 12 seconds.  I can't even remember my telephone# in 12 sec onds, just kidding of course, but I don't understand why there are different times for each window in a game.  I see nothing in the menu section  "Help" that addresses this issue.

Also, I would like to suggest that a list of possible words be added to the end of each game so that a person can see what words they could have made from the letters given, after all games are meant to be a learning exercise as well as fun. 

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Periodic Contributor

The game gives you a total of 4-5 minutes to play the entire game. The quicker you complete the first level, the more time you have remaining for the rest of the game. It deducts your playing time for each level from the total minutes you start with.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

The game gives you a total of 4-5 minutes to play the entire game. The quicker you complete the first level, the more time you have remaining for the rest of the game. It deducts your playing time for each level from the total minutes you start with.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have been playing scramble words for some time and it took me a while to finally win but I can’t improve my high score at all. How can I improve my score?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png