Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Scramble Words

Message 1 of 12

Meant to say ‘easier’ not ‘rasier’ in my prior post about spell Bound on Arkadium! 🤪

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

The former word game I think you are referring to is Spell Bound, and fyi that it is still  available on the Arkadium game website for free.  Do need to see some ads before you can play it though.  Much rasier to understand than Scramble Words! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

I really like this came, but it is so frustrating.  I don't understand the timing or the scoring.

When I fainally got to Round 4, it gave me 2 seconds one time & 23 seconds another time.

Also when I know I have typed a word, it doesn't show.

Why does the game finish the words for you when I have time to complete  them myself.

When I complete a round, I sure would like to see all the possible words that could have been made or at least keep the word screen up so I can look at the letters more casually & try & figure out what I missed.

Other than that, it is a great game.

I hope AARPlynne will respond.

Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

I just played but the score isn't registering. What's up?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

Completely agree....apparently the people that came up with this silly game are not able to do word games or else they would have noticed how confusing it is and how it really doesn't fulfill as a replacement for the other word game they killed.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

I have the same trouble and wondered if my laptop keyboard was defective. The keys don't "stick" anywhere but this game. It's frustrating and yet ever so addicting.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

I agree this game  is frustrating   yet I play it everyday because I like it.   My problem with it is when I click on a letter--it doesnt alway go up on the board and it is hard to go fast enough when you have to click on the same letter many times and even respell the words again and again......is this just a problem with my mouse?  or are others having the same problem???

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

The game is frustrating when it freezes on Round 4. The freeze only occurs when the last word that you haven't typed is all bonus letters. 

I agree that more information about how to play it better would make it more enjoyable.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

This happens to me 3 out 4 times.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

flutterbymissy I agree! This has happened to me countless times!

Kudos
Views