Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Scramble Words

Message 1 of 3

I have been playing scramble words for some time and it took me a while to finally win but I can’t improve my high score at all. How can I improve my score?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Scramble Words

Message 2 of 3

The game gives you a total of 4-5 minutes to play the entire game. The quicker you complete the first level, the more time you have remaining for the rest of the game. It deducts your playing time for each level from the total minutes you start with.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Scramble Words

Message 3 of 3

Can someone explain why in Scramble some games will cut you off before 2 minutes.  I was in the 3rd window of a game and it stops after 12 seconds.  I can't even remember my telephone# in 12 sec onds, just kidding of course, but I don't understand why there are different times for each window in a game.  I see nothing in the menu section  "Help" that addresses this issue.

Also, I would like to suggest that a list of possible words be added to the end of each game so that a person can see what words they could have made from the letters given, after all games are meant to be a learning exercise as well as fun. 

Kudos
Views
Replies