AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Scramble Words

Message 1 of 4

When I don't get all the target words, at the end there is no listing of what all the target words are (those I got are there, but I would like to see those I missed to help in future puzzles.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

No, your reply didn't really help. I already knew that there were bonus words that weren't the hidden words. I do type in the hidden words, but the game doesn't give me credit for typing them. Later, when it does show a bonus letter in the hidden word, I retype my word and it fills it in for me. This is very frustrating because I do like the game but wish it would score correctly. I don't see how a player can get 54,000 for a daily high score for this game the way that it records correct words for me. I'm playing on a Mac Book Pro with macOS Mohave, version 10.14.5 Please check into this for me. 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@CarolD822657 wrote:

I have enjoyed the new game "Scramble Words". It took me a couple of games to figure it out. However; It does not keep score accurately. I type in words on my computer, hit enter and it doesn't register. It shows a letter in a word and when I type in my word again, it finally gives me credit. Please fix this. This happens whethe I'm using my laptop or my phone.

Hi @CarolD822657, thanks for your post! Each word you type won't necessarily be one of the hidden words on the board (i.e., the board may only have 6 hidden words but there will be many more words to be made from the 5 letter provided). For each valid word you type, you fill the bonus bar which then reveals clue letters within the hidden words on the board to help you solve them. There's also some Help info under the game Menu that you may find useful. Let me know if this helps. Happy playing!

scramble menu.jpgMenuscramble help.jpgHelp

View solution in original post

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Scramble Words

Message 4 of 4

I have enjoyed the new game "Scramble Words". It took me a couple of games to figure it out. However; It does not keep score accurately. I type in words on my computer, hit enter and it doesn't register. It shows a letter in a word and when I type in my word again, it finally gives me credit. Please fix this. This happens whethe I'm using my laptop or my phone.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs